Duck Foot Brewing Company ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.duckfootbeer.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website
- from sweepstakes, promotions, or giveaways
- in e-mail, text, and any other electronic messages between you and this Website
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect
If you choose to contact us through our Website, we may collect information:
- that is personally identifiable information such as name, e-mail, mailing/delivery address, and telephone number; and
- that is about you but individually does not identify you such as comments you leave or the types of services you are interested in receiving from us.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From third parties (e.g. PayPal).
- Our POS system Lavu
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for our programs or when requesting further services, in sweepstakes giveaways, or other promotions.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us.
How We Use Information
We use collected information to make available and to improve our high standard of reliable services. We use such information to:
- present our Website and its contents to you;
- respond to inquiries or service requests and monitor such responses;
- provide information about and market our products or services;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- resolve problems;
- manage the Site and assess usage of the Services; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business (and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for purposes for which we disclose it to them);
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provided the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
How do you respond to "Do Not Track" signals.
Because there is no common understanding about what a "Do Not Track" signal is supposed to mean, we don’t respond to those signals in any particular way.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Choice and Opt-Out
Disclosure of your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
How We Protect and Store Personal Information
We store and process your personal information on our computers where our facilities are located. We protect your information using physical, technical and administrative security measures to reduce risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and physical access controls to our center.
Links and Redirection to Third Party Sites
Third Party Sites are not under the control of the Company, and the Company is not responsible for such Third Party Sites. The inclusion or access to Third Party Sites does not imply an endorsement thereof by the Company, or of the provider of such content or services, or of any third party web site.
Effective Date; Policy Changes
Governing Law; Notice to California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided the Company with "personal information" (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by mail at the address listed in the "Contact Us" section below.
If you have questions regarding this Policy, you may contact us using the information below: